I am happy to report that Justin made it safe and sound to Ghana. He said it is hot and wet. I was only able to talk to him for a few minutes because it was midnight and he needed to go to bed because he was so exhausted. He will be posting on his blog, so keep watching!
We did a lot of this today...
Emme was pretty tried and cranky from her shots and I was really tired from getting up at 4:45am the day before.
One random highlight of the day is that we got a new doorknob for our front door! You had to hold the old one with one hand as you jiggled the key with the other... not very easy when you are carrying a baby and a load of groceries.
This is almost an every day occurrence in our house... cheerios EVERYWHERE! Emme sure love them.
I have been looking for some ABC magnets for Emme to play with that were bigger so she wouldn't swallow them. I finally found them and they were only $1! She loves them as you can see.
One last thing. My day consisted of taking care of Emme, grocery shopping and... working on Emme's quiet book. I drew out the pages for it in the fall (I think) but didn't start it until April. I will post pictures when it is finished. I'm really excited, but I can't wait until it is done!



1 comments:
Glad to hear that Justin made it safely. Emme is so cute!
Post a Comment