Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tired Baby

This is going to be short, because it is 1 am.  Since working on Emme's quiet book consumes most of my day, there really isn't much to report.  I only have 2 more pages to finish, but then I have to sew the pages together and make the cover and everything.  I can't wait until it is finished.

I think Emme is getting a cold :(  I am almost positive it started at my dad's house.  She would cough pretty hard in her sleep, but no runny nose or anything.  She started getting a runny nose today.  If she does get sick I hope she gets over it in time for our trip to Wisconsin.  Since she seems a little under the weather she has been extra tired.  She fell asleep in her high chair before I had a chance to wipe her face.
There was one really exciting thing for me today.  I bought a new swimsuit!!!  I was thinking back and the last one I bought was when we were here in Provo the first year we were married.  It was time.  It is super cute.  I found the website on a blog I read.  They sell them online and in 2 boutiques in Lindon and Pleasant Grove.  If this doesn't motivate me to get in shape I don't know what will.  By the way, that is not me in the picture... I wish!  I got it from the website.

4 comments:

Justin King said...

I really like the swimsuit. I agree with you that it is super cute!!!!

Emily Poll said...

katie,
what is the website? i love the swimsuit and i have been needing a new one too....

MKS said...

i love the swimming suit! and I love how much you are posting these days! it is so fun to see what you guys are doing to pass the time. you are amazing!

katie k said...

Thanks! The website is linked in the post under "website." It is... http://www.essentialswimwear.com/