Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hair

Today was my first Sunday completely alone. I think we did better than usual. I didn't have to leave Relief Society until about quarter to 12 (our church starts at 9).


The highlight of our day was doing a video chat with Justin. He took us on a tour of his office and living quarters. It was nice to finally see where he is all day. It was so great to see him in action instead of on the blog. Emme loved seeing daddy too. She even gave the computer screen a kiss when we were about to end the chat.

The rest of our day was low key. I thought I would experiment with Emme's hair again since it is longer now. I think her pigtails turned out pretty cute! There is a picture of the front and the back, and 2 pictures of her crazy hair after I took the rubber bands out. (And if you are curious... I was watching The Buttercream Gang in the second picture)

Emme is starting to copy a lot of what I do. I was trying to make her laugh by blowing on the bottom of her foot, and next thing I know she is softly blowing on her own foot! Cute girl :)

I keep forgetting to write about this, but Emme is finally weaned!!! It actually wasn't hard to wean her at all. She was only feeding 1 or 2 times a day, so I just stopped cold turkey. I didn't have any problems switching her to cow's milk in her cup. I enjoyed feeding her, but it was time and I am glad to have my body back to normal again :)

0 comments: