Emmeline and I came up to Kaysville this morning and went to church with Justin's family. I always love going to Justin's home ward :) Today was the big experiment with the quiet book. I actually sat through all 3 hours of church without having to wander the halls. I didn't say I heard much, but I was there!
Ruth and Grandpa King came over tonight for dinner and a sleepover. Yes Justin, you missed a wild and crazy sleepover with Grandpa. We had a really great dinner with great entertainment (Emme). Ruth brought some Argentine desserts. They were really good. Emme had her first taste of dulce de leche and loved it. Ruth even brought some cute sugar cookies decorated like flip flops.
We had a lot of fun after dinner. We played the piano, read books, and took Grandpa's walker for a spin around the living room. We also got to talk to Emily and Kyle. It was really great to talk to them! Justin, they say HI!
I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow morning, but I can't wait for the holiday. I wish you were here with us Justin. We miss you!!! (P.S. - I thought Emme looked so cute from behind in her dress).
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment