Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 7

One week down, 6 more (+3 days) to go. We got to talk to Justin today! It sounds like he had a great weekend. He has been updating his blog, so don't forget to read it! Also, he would love to hear from you, so don't forget to comment! :)


We had a low key day today. (Sorry in advance for the lack of pictures Justin) My dad's church starts at 11am so I thought I would sleep in... Emme had plans of her own. She woke up at 8am. Emme was extra busy and extra cranky today. She usually takes one long nap in the afternoon, but took 3 shorter ones instead today. (I managed to get one in today too!)
Church was good. I almost made it all the way through the 3 hours without having to take Emme out in the hallway. It was great! We had a nice visit after church with Jacque's son Roger and his wife for a bit.
We had lasagna for dinner with good fresh cooked bread and ice cream for dessert. It was SO good! Emme LOVED the ice cream. She kept leaning her chin on my leg and begging for more like a little puppy dog.
One cute thing Emme has been doing here is playing with the cat's toy. She sticks her hand in the holes and tries to grab the ball. She also carries it around with her... it's half as big as her too! Maybe I should start shopping for her at the pet store!!!

0 comments: