Friday, May 28, 2010

So... Close...

I am so close to finishing Emme's quiet book.  That is all I have been doing.  I didn't even shower until after 3 today.  I FINALLY have all the pages sewn and the interfacing ironed on the back of all the pages.  Now I have to sew the pages together, put the grommets in, and make the cover.  I am really excited about it... the book is almost more for me than for Emme ;) Just kidding!  Here are 2 preview pictures.

I have been sewing a little while she is awake and she is so good for me!  She just plays and entertains herself.  She decided to empty almost her whole toy basket today.  With my sewing stuff and Emme's toys, our living room looked like a war zone.
Well, that's our day in a nutshell.  I am really excited... we will be going up to Kaysville on Sunday and Monday to spend the holiday with Justin's family.  Every day is the same without Justin here.  I'm glad we have something to look forward to between our trips.

1 comments:

Justin King said...

Awesome job wifey. I am so proud of you for all of the time and effort that you have spent on the book. I love you.