Today was a busy day. Most of the day was spent doing laundry and packing because we are going to visit my dad in New Mexico tomorrow. We will be there for just over a week. I can't wait for the warm sunny weather. Maybe it will be warmer here in Provo when I get back.
Besides packing and laundry here are a couple other highlights of our day...
Emme emptied ANOTHER box of tissues. I was in the other room when I realized it was way too quiet. I came in to find this...
She is such a little stinker!
Emme has been having a little too much fun with her new magnetic letters. I took off her onesie when I was getting her dressed for the day and a letter came flying out of her clothes. I guess she was saving it for later.
There was one other thing, but I didn't get a picture of it. (Emme will be glad I missed this one someday). I was getting groceries out of the trunk of the car and when I looked up I saw Emme through the window with her finger jammed up her nose. She thought it was funny. Luckily, she didn't repeat it. Hopefully she will forget... :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment