Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snow in May?

Yes, we woke up this morning to SNOW on the ground!  All I can say is... BOO!  It wasn't too cold and it melted by the afternoon, so I guess I can't complain too much.  I only wish I could have stayed inside all day, but I had to run to the store.  Oh well!  The funny thing is that the next 4 days are supposed to be in the 70's and 80's.
Other than going to the store and playing we did get to talk to Justin for a while.  I'm glad we can do video chat so he can see Emme :)  Emme has been walking a lot more in the last week.  I was taping her dancing and I caught her walking across the livingroom.  I tried to upload the video, but it wasn't working for some reason.  I will post it if I can get it to work.

0 comments: