Today was a very lazy day. We went out for lunch at another pub my dad and Jacque like to got to called Kelly's. It used to be an old service station. It was a beautiful day so we ate outside on their patio. We ate salad and sandwiches. Emme ate her shoe. One of her favorite pass times is opening the velcro on her shoes. There were two guys at a table next to us who we found out were from Toronto. They were making a 3 weeks motorcycle trip through the states. Sounds crazy, but fun!
We had brats for dinner tonight which were great and strawberries for dessert. Emme LOVED the strawberries. She even chomped down on my finger pretty hard when I fed a piece to her. You can tell she likes them from this picture.
There is a guy in my dad's ward who makes sterling silver jewelry. Jacque went over to his shop and got Emme the cutest little bracelet. It even has the smallest turquoise stone on the top of it. So adorable! I couldn't get a really good picture because she was tired and squirmy.
One last thing... here is the picture I promised a few days ago. This is Emme with her stuffed turtle that my dad bought her from the aquarium. I think it's so cute!
Tomorrow is going to be a big day. We are taking the train up to Santa Fe where we will spend the afternoon. Be prepared for pictures!



1 comments:
Katie,
I love these daily updates on all your fun adventures and I love seeing new photos of Emme every day. She is so so cute! So glad you guys are having fun in New Mexico! Love you!!
Post a Comment