Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 16

The weather was much nicer today, but we didn't go outside until about 8 pm.  I am trying to finish Emme's quiet book and I really needed some new movies to watch while I sew.  I still can't get that video uploaded, but pictures are better than nothing.  Emme's new favorite thing is to walk from the living room to her alphabet magnets on the refrigerator.  She gets so excited!


Emme's shirt says "I <3 Ghana."  Justin's sister Melissa made it and gave it to Emme for her birthday.  It's adorable!  She has a really fun holiday blog where she wrote how to do freezer paper stenciling.

Speaking of shirts, I bought a couple with my birthday money yesterday.  I am so excited to have new clothes.  I got it at TJ Max, so it was a good deal.  Justin saw it when we chatted today and said he liked it... bonus!

These are just a couple more cute pictures from the day.  I love how she sits and reads books!

Emme loves bath time.  She is a good helper now and hands me her toys when we are done.

2 comments:

Justin King said...

I think the shirt looks really good on her, doesn't it?

Michal Thompson said...

i love your shirt too! I do happen to love green though. Stenciling shirts is so fun- oh and super easy!