We are back in Provo! Our flight left Albuquerque at 4:00pm today. We had a nice morning and afternoon with my dad and Jacque, then it was off to the airport. We had a little time before I had to go through security and while we were waiting we saw a bunch of people with flags welcoming a couple troops home. It was really neat to see.
This flight was a lot easier than the last one. Emme slept for the first half of the flight, and was really good for the last half. The flight was really empty and we had a whole row to ourselves, which was a big help.
Steve and Marilyn were so nice to pick us up from the airport and bring us to their house where our car was parked. It was great to see them and it was a huge help :) When I got there I noticed that our car was extra shiny. They told me that Scott cleaned our car! It is spotless inside and out!! I don't think our car has been that clean since we bought it. He did an amazing job... Thanks Scott!!!
So, I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I got the groceries out of the car and set 2 gallons of milk on the trunk while I got Emme out of the car. One of them slid off and splattered all over the parking lot. So much for that gallon! Luckily, I forgot I put some in the freezer when I left, so I didn't have to run back out to the store.
One last thing... Emme loves to open the door of our entertainment center and pull out all of the Disney movies. There are 3 rows, but she has only pulled out the first two in the past. Tonight she went for row 3 and this is what it looked like. She is such a funny girl.
We had a really nice visit with my dad and Jacque, but it is always nice to come home.



1 comments:
I assume your milk fell off, you didn't forget about it, cause I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten thing I have put on my car!
Post a Comment