Thursday, June 24, 2010

6 Days!!!

I forgot to mention yesterday... LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL JUSTIN COMES HOME!!!  Yippee!

The weather has been hot, but nice this week, so I have tried to get out and walk a lot with Emme.  The last 3 days we have walked to the duck pond, the library, and campus.  I rented a bunch of movies from the library last night.  Nights get kind of boring after Emme goes to sleep.  I was so excited when I found the movie "The Long Long Trailer."  If you are a Lucy fan you have to see this one.  My Aunt Lorie loves Lucy and told us about the movie when I was younger.  It's really funny, you should check it out!

I got my new "spouse" ID card when I went up to campus today.  I will not be sharing the picture... that's how it went :)  Ok, it's not that bad, but it's not too good either.
Emme has switched from tissue boxes to the wipe box.  I thought she couldn't get the box open.  Stinker!
I gave Emme strawberries with her dinner tonight.  She loved them.  She loved them so much that she stuffed a couple stray pieces up her nose for later.  :)
P.S. - Did I mention how hot it was here today?  I actually kept the swamp cooler on ALL DAY.  I usually get cold and turn it off in the afternoon.  Not today!

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

corbin LOVES wipes. He does the same thing, but then goes around cleaning things with them- I guess that is nice.

The A Team said...

Wow look at her eyes! they are gorgeous!!
Can't wait to see you!!