Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Excited!!!

If you haven't noticed I am SO excited that Justin will be coming home in less than 1 day!!!!  (Emme is excited too!)  His flight left Accra, Ghana at 1 am Justin's time (which is 7 pm our time).  We get to pick him up at 1 pm tomorrow afternoon.  We have some fun stuff planned for the airport, but want it to be a surprise.

I spent today getting ready for Justin again.  I am almost done and think I will actually get to bed early for once!  The only thing we really did today was go to the pool with some MBA families.  As soon as we got there they made everyone get out of the water because they saw lightning.  Every time they saw lightning they postponed opening the pool for another 30 minutes.  We talked and waited for about an hour, then headed home.  I guess we will just have to go to the pool with Justin now!  Here is Emme all ready for the pool.
I would like to announce that I finally replaced my old brown flip flops.  I have had this pair for 5, maybe 6 years.  I am pretty sure I had them before Justin and I met, which has been 5 years. (I can't believe it has been that long already!)  I have been looking for a replacement for a couple years, but just couldn't find what I was looking for.  It was hard for me to throw them away, but they needed to go.  So long old friends!

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

so does that mean you did find a replacement, if so, you have to post them too! I am so excited for you that Justin comes home today. I know that feeling. It feels like he has been gone for way longer and you don't care about anything but getting him back!

Tiffany said...

I'm excited for you!!! Only a few more hours! Wahoo!