Sunday, June 13, 2010

No!

I don't know how I forgot to post about this, but Emme said the word no for the first time on Friday.  I was feeding her breakfast, she turned her head and said, "no!"  She only used it a few more times that day, but has been using it more and more each day.  I'm in for it now!

Emme was so cute tonight.  She loved this little booster seat.  After she sat in it for a while she would pick it up and walk as far as she could with it.
Today was a day to remember at church.  Emme took a nap for the first time in probably 6 months or more!  My mom bought this adorable dress for Emme that she wore to church today.
We had dinner with Greg's son Rick and his family tonight.  It was great to see them.  Emme loved Mitch.  It was really cute to see them play.  Here is a picture of Mitch, Emme and Callie.
Rick and Greg
Joelle and Dan
Jennifer and Me

0 comments: