Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 23

I spent a lot of the day today making my new craft blog and taking pictures of the quiet book.  I copied all of my old posts about crafts to the new blog.  I modified some of them, and I also added a couple new posts about my quilts and the things I made for Emme's birthday party (which I completely forgot to blog about and will be posting something soon).  Be sure to check it out!  I will try to post about the quiet book tomorrow.  I'm packing for my trip to Wisconsin, so I don't know how much time I will have.


The rest of our day was not that exciting.  We went to the store to get some snacks for the trip.  I got some new window clings for the 4th.  I have been collecting them since Thanksgiving.  I wait until they go on sale.  They always have some left over.  I also bought some supplies for activity days.  For those of you who don't know, I am the activity days leader in our ward.  I still have no idea what I'm doing.  Hopefully the girls won't notice.  We are going to be decorating some notebooks so they can be used as journals.  I will let you know how that goes tomorrow.
One last thing.  We got this toy for Emme in January, but all she could do was push is back and forth while she was on her knees.  Today I tried to show her how to walk with it.  She kind of got it, but still wanted to push it back and forth while standing in one place.  She eventually just walked around with it.

0 comments: