Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting Ready

We didn't to a lot today, because I have been getting everything ready for Justin to come home.  We did go to the park for about an hour with Emme's friend Will.  They had a lot of fun playing on the playground together.  Other than that we just went to a couple stores and cleaned up around the house.

Here are a couple small things from the day.  It's so fun when Emme learns how a toy works.  My mom gave her this piano a few months ago, and I think she if finally getting the hang of it.  You push a button to play a song.  When it's over the keys light up so you can play the song too.
I finally took the last of Emme's birthday decorations down today.  I made these tissue paper balls and I wanted to find somewhere to put them.  I decided to hang them in the corner of Emme's room.  I like how it turned out.
One last thing.  Like I mentioned before... Emme loves books!  She always seems to have a new favorite book every day.  Today's book is a book about signing.  Maybe she will teach herself?!  I wish :)

0 comments: