Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 26

We had a lot of fun today.  My mom babysits my step brother's daughter Callie once a week, and today was that day.  She is 2 and it was a lot of fun to watch Emme and Callie play together.  Emme thought it was the greatest thing to have someone to play with that was her size.

Emme has had a lot of fun playing with the toys here at Grandma's house.  She especially loves the baby doll.
We went out to dinner tonight at a favorite Mexican restaurant called Hernandez.  Emme had so much fun that she fell asleep on the way home.  The rest of the night was rough for Emme.  She has always been a really good sleeper, but it took her about 2 hours to fall asleep.  She kept crying and fussing.  I did everything I could think of to calm her.  She eventually got so tired that she passed out.  I hope tomorrow night is better than tonight!

0 comments: