Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pigtails... Again

I know what you're thinking... More Pigtails?!  Yes.  I looked back and saw that I wrote about pigtails exactly a month ago.  Emme's hair was longer, but not really long enough.  That's why I tried it again today.  Her hair seems to be growing so fast!  I think they look better now, and I think they make her look more grown up. :)  (She got a little tired of our photo shoot)

This is a picture of Emme's outfit today.  She got the shorts from Aunt Hollie for her birthday.  I love them!  They even have adjustable elastic in the waist.  It's awesome!  Sometimes it's really hard finding pants for Emme because she has a small waist.  I like her pose in this picture.
I didn't notice until after we were both dressed, but I totally dressed us alike today.  We both wore printed shorts and fitted white shirts.  Ha!
I found this when I was cleaning up after Emme went down for her nap this afternoon.  She likes putting things into containers, boxes, etc.  She stuffed her silo full of toys.  Funny girl!
I went to the fabric store today (yes, for another project) and found this door hanger for $2.  I like looking at their sale/ clearance items, because I can still usually buy them pretty cheap even before the holiday.  It's not big, but it's simple and that's why I like it.  Plus it was about time I took down my spring door hanger!

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I love adjustables. THey are super great when you finally potty train and there is no more diaper to hold up those pants

Michal Thompson said...

sorry for two, well now three comments. with the first one it did something werid and so I had to comment again not knowing that it has been saved. So enjoy!