My mom babysat for Greg's granddaughter Callie again today. It was really nice to have a playmate for Emme. They were really good together. My mom always goes to the store on the days she watches Callie, so we loaded up the girls and went to the store.
We had to push around 2 shopping carts. (I think Emme looks hilarious in the cart picture!) Emme and Callie had a lot of fun. We put the girls down for naps after we got home from the store so we could make dinner. My mom made really good chicken alfredo with broccoli. I'm not a huge broccoli fan, but I loved it in this dish.
My mom goes to a stamping group once a month, and it happened to be tonight while I was visiting. We made the cutest treat holder/ boxes. They are little milk cartons in a carrier box. I love to sew, but I'm not creative when it comes to paper crafts. The project was so amazing and so much fun to make! I think it turned out really cute. Emme was really good for us too. She even helped by sticking her hand in a blue ink pad. I will have to get a picture of it tomorrow morning.
One last thing... we had to take a bunch of back country roads tonight and on the way home we hit a raccoon. I don't remember the last time I hit an animal. It scared us to death! We almost hit another one when we got closer to town too! Ewww...P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! (If you can't tell... it is birthday week in our family)



2 comments:
Whats Emme so scared of? It looks like she has either seen a ghost is on a roller coaster and is about to plunge down from the top!!!!
that is so cute! we should make some when you get back. i
Post a Comment