We are leaving for our trip to Wisconsin tomorrow, so we had a busy day getting ready. I had to run some errands and prepare for activity days, which we had tonight. Here are some of the highlights of our day.
I love these pajamas. She had a pair of them in newborn size. I was so sad when she grew out of them. I have been waiting for her to fit into these for months!
Emme started doing this after every bite of her cereal this morning.
I showed Emme how to put on bracelets on Sunday. Didn't you know that skirt bracelets are the new fashion? :)
This is what Justin has been waiting to read all day. If you follow Justin's blog you know that he had a proposal from a little African girl last week. Well, here was mine. I was just sitting in my car... I looked down and there was the question... "Will you marry me?" I said, "Sorry Mr. Hot Sauce... I already have a hot sauce of my very own." :)
Emme loves putting things into containers. I went to check on her when she was a little too quiet this afternoon. I found her carrying a garbage can where we put our dirty socks. She found it, put her shoes in it, and carried it all the way to the living room!
Our theme for activity days tonight was journals. I bought some composition notebooks and some scrapbook paper. We mod podged the paper on the front to make a fun journal. The girls were so creative. It was really fun to watch them create. This is how mine turned out.
We met up with Sarah and Hollie tonight for some ice cream at Dairy Queen. We had so much fun chatting! Thank guys!
That's all for our day. See you in Wisconsin!
P.S. - I finally posted about the quiet book!!! Check it out on my blog.
P.S. - I finally posted about the quiet book!!! Check it out on my blog.



1 comments:
I'm relieved... I thought I was going to have to cut my trip short to break off the proposal :)
Post a Comment