We went to visit my grandma today in Cedarburg. We had a really good visit. Emme was so funny and so cute for her. Emme got to ride a bike. She loved it! She also tried to get into the stuff my grandma has on top of her dresser. It think it's so cute how she is on her tip toes.
Emme was tired by the time we left. I wanted some more pictures, but decided to stop when the first one turned out like this...
Before we went to my grandma's house we stopped by the office. Emme got a slinky! She really loved it. She discovered that she could stretch it really far, then let it go on one end. It was fun until she kept smacking me with it every time! :)
I think I mentioned before that we found my old Fisher Price barn. Here is a picture of Emme playing with it.
Also, here are a couple pictures I took of the scenery on the way to my grandma's house today. Love the summer here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment