Emme and I traveled to Wisconsin today. Sarah was nice enough to drive us to the airport :) First we flew to Denver where we had a 2 hour layover. Emme did really well on that flight. She made friends with everyone around us that could see her. Everyone loved her and her cheesy smile :) She is such a people person. I think the layover was the hardest part of the day. All Emme wanted to do was wander around, but she kept wandering too far from me. I eventually had to make laps with her in the terminal until it was time to board. The second flight from Denver to Milwaukee was great! Emme and I slept for about half of the flight. By the time I fed her it was almost time to land. Emme again made friends with everyone around us that could see her.
A couple other things... I bought Emme some new pajamas. She loves animals, so when I saw these I had to get them.
I was showing my mom Emme's quiet book. My mom picked her up because she wanted to see the book. When she got her up on the couch, she immediatly crawled over to me and sat on my lap. That's the first time she's done that before. It was so cute!
We have a child's Book of Mormon that we read with her every night. There is a picture of a goat somewhere on every page. After we read the short story we always ask, "Where's the goat," then point it out. When I asked her last night and tonight she actually pointed to it! She also started pointing and asking what the different things were in her Book of Mormon last night as well.



0 comments:
Post a Comment