Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two More Weeks

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL JUSTIN COMES HOME!!!  (Not that I'm excited or anything!) ;)  I can't wait!  When I get home from Wisconsin I will have to prepare for him to come home, so it should go by fast.  By the way, Justin has been updating his blog a lot this week about his safari and other adventures.  He has some really amazing pictures and stories.  I still can't believe he is there!  Check it out!

I am happy to report that we are doing much better today.  I would have felt great, but I had a killer headache for most of the day... probably from dehydration.  We stayed around the house all day until after dinner, then took Emme to the grocery store just to get out of the house.  Emme has been playing so nice since we have been sick.  We found my old play vacuum and cleaned it up today so she could play with it.  It's a little hard for her to push, but she still had fun.

I think Emme loves hats.  I put this basket on her head and she loved it!  She kept taking it off and trying to put it back on again.
I just thought this was cute.  Emme sat in this chair in the same position for 2 Elmo episodes.  She loves Elmo!
Emme also loves Grandma and Grandpa.  Emme hit her head on the ground pretty hard this morning and she reached for my mom as I was holding her.
I can't remember if I wrote about this yet, but I know I didn't post pictures.  Since Justin is gone I got 2 pictures of him printed and put them in a cheap plastic frame so Emme could say good night to him every night.  There is a picture on each side of the frame.  Every night was read her Book of Mormon, brush her teeth, say prayers, say good night, then say good night to Daddy.  I hold the picture in front of her and say, "Give Daddy kiss," and she kisses Justin's picture.  We do that for both pictures.  She loves her daddy so much!  (I love him too!)
P.S. - You didn't think you would get away with only seeing one picture of the cat, did you Justin?! :)

0 comments: