We gave her a fork and bowl to play with today and she pretended to mix and eat food in the bowl! She played with the bowl and fork the rest of the day.
It was hot today so Emme finally got a chance to swim in a pool with her new swimming suit. She loved it! She used the shovel and the big white basket like her fork and bowl. So cute!
A big reason we put her in the pool was because she snatched a piece of cantaloupe (bigger than what I would give her) and was eating it like a champ. We turned around and there she was with the melon. I swear she is going to be a magician someday!
We stopped by Bishop Becker's house because they were having a YSA bbq and we wanted to say hi. (He was in my home ward and he was our singles ward bishop when Justin and I met and got married ... he is also still the bishop) After that we went to a graduation party. Emme got her first bite of Sister Crager's brownies. Sister Crager was my Laural teacher when I was in Young Women's. She would always bring us her amazing brownies. I have the recipe, but it's not the same as when she makes them!When we got home Adam and his wife Katrina were so nice to come down from Brookfield and visit. They got Emme the cutest Brewer's t-shirt! I will have to take a picture of her in it. They stayed for hours. It was so great to see them and catch up on everything!
A few more pictures... sorry! :) Emme had some really crazy hair today after a nap in the humidity.
Her cute outfit that she wore today. I love her in orange.



1 comments:
looks like she will be a good big sister!
Post a Comment