Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday?

The days have been running together for me since Justin left.  I am so glad I was able to visit my parents.  I don't know what I would have done with my time!  With summer here I just have to get out of the house, but it's hard to think of things to do that don't cost too much.  That's why I took a long walk almost every day this week.  Good thing Justin comes home in less than 5 days!

I did a lot of stuff around the house today.  I finally finished a project that has been on my "to do" list for months.  I will give you a sneak peek.  I want Justin to be surprised when he comes home and sees it.  I also decorated a little bit... another surprise for Justin :)
It has been hard getting back into the swing of things after being on vacation.  I did manage to do laundry and go grocery shopping today.  I am exhausted!
One last thing.  I tried out a new hairstyle on Emme today.  The side ponytail!  She actually kept it in all day.  She was wearing pants with hearts on them today.  I thought the heart clip was a nice touch :)
I love her hair after I take out the rubber bands :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the side ponytail! The first time i did that on Emma was at Church, Morgan looked at her and loudly declared, "Mom, Emma looks like a quail!" Emme is such a cutie.

katie k said...

That's so cute! Thanks Leslie :)