Saturday, June 12, 2010

PARTY!

We had our big family party today! The party was to celebrate all the great grandchildren. Four of us (my cousins, including me) have kids. We had the party because 2 of them were born this year and a lot of us haven't met them. The four of us that have kids live all over the place, so it was great to have everyone together. We got a group picture of the kids, but I have to get a copy of it.

The party was crazy! There were so many family and friends that came. It was so good to see everyone. A bunch of my cousin's friends came and brought their kids. It was like a nursery, but it was fun to watch them all play. Emme LOVED the babies. She was so good with them. She wouldn't stay away from them when they were in their car seats. Here is a picture of Emme and my cousin April's little boy Austin. They are so cute!
Emme was really good at the party, but I forgot her pacifier so she wouldn't take a nap. I borrowed one and put her down upstairs, but she still wouldn't sleep because there was too much going on. When we put her in the car seat to go home my mom strapped her in and gave Emme her blanket. She turned her head to the side and was asleep in 2 seconds.
Here is my cousin Chad, his wife Beth and their little girl Hailey who was 2 months old today. They came in from Colorado. Look at all that hair!
This is my cousin April and her little boy Austin who is 4 months old.
My mom and my grandma. Isn't this a great picture of them?!
A couple more things from the day. Emme pretended to drink from a bowl on the way to the party today for the first time. I figured that she sees me drinking the milk from my cereal bowl in the mornings. So cute!
We went shopping with grandma and bought 2 adorable pairs of pajamas. I didn't notice until today, but they both have butterflies on them!

1 comments:

Justin King said...

Emme, you are getting so big. Slow down until I get back!!!