First... HAPPY 4 1/2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY JUSTIN! I LOVE YOU!!!
Today was our last day in Wisconsin. It was a beautiful day. My mom babysat Callie again today, so that meant grocery shopping. We found these Buzz and Woody dolls that were the same size as Emme.
We had Callie for the day, and the night was spent packing. Here are a few pictures of our daily routine and a couple fun things Emme has done.
This is how I found Emme sleeping when I went to bed last night.
Emme drinks milk when she wakes up in the morning and when she wakes up from her nap. She's loved sitting in Grandma's lap during our visit.Emme has almost mastered going down steps now. She goes up and down this step from the sun room to the living room all day.
Emme was pulling laundry out of the clean laundry basket. She tried to put it on her head like a hat. It ended up around the back of her neck, and she just walked around like that. :)
I just loved this picture my mom took of Emme after her bath.




1 comments:
have a good flight! i've missed you guys!
Post a Comment