Saturday, June 26, 2010

BBQ

After I blogged last night I went to clean up the kitchen.  I was putting something away in the pantry when I stepped in some water.  We have a few plastic bottles filled with water on the floor of our pantry.  One of them was leaking!  The water was easy to clean up, but it soaked the bottom of my 10 pound bag of flour.  Luckily, it was less than half full, so I just scooped it into some gallon bags.

I got the bags filled and was going to put them in the pantry when I dropped one.  It opened and flour flew all over the kitchen floor.  Ahh!  Oh well, I need to wash the floor before Justin comes home anyway :)
Our morning and afternoon were pretty uneventful.  I just ran some errands and did work around the house.  Dinner was the fun part of the day.  We met up with a few friends from the MBA program for a BBQ at a park.  It was so nice to get out of the house and have an adult conversation.  Thanks guys!   We had so much fun that I only got one picture!  (Lori, Marisa, me and Emme)
Emme has had a rough week, and a really rough afternoon today.  She has been sick with a runny nose and a cough.  Plus I can see 4 teeth coming in.  She has been SO cranky and clingy.  She has also been really sensitive.  Poor girl.  I hope this blows over soon.  Good thing Justin is coming home in 3 1/2 days!  Daddy time will make her feel better :)  I liked her outfit today.
This is Emme talking to the movies, "aweo v adoij  afesd vcj NO!"  Can you tell she is not supposed to play with them?!

1 comments:

mj said...

yay! i love that you know Lori. tell her hi for us. :)