Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Duck Pond

As the title suggests, we went to the duck pond today.  It was such a nice day, I just had to get out for a walk.  It was a little farther that I thought, but it felt good to get out.  We got to the park around 1:30.  It was the perfect time.  There was hardly anyone there.  Emme loved watching the ducks and watching me feed the ducks while she ate the bread I gave her to "throw" in the water.  She had such a good time that she fell asleep on the way home.

I forgot to put the card in our video camera, so I only have 1 picture from the day.  Sorry!  There will be more tomorrow.

I found out that Emme likes broccoli today.  She can't be our child!  Naturally, Justin doesn't like broccoli and I very recently started liking it.  I gave Emme a taste of some from my lunch today.  Her exact words were, "Mmmmm!"  She even came back for more!

One last thing... this is a little gross, so reader beware! :)  I was giving Emme a bath tonight when I noticed that she might poop.  The toilet is right next to the bath tub, so I got ready.  I saw her face turn red, so I quickly scooped her out of the tub and stuck her on the toilet.  She pooped the second I got her on the toilet.  What a save!  I can't imagine if she would have gone in the tub.  Ugh!

1 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

no, that is awesome, way to go! ONly another mom would understand how awesome that would make you feel.