Monday, June 21, 2010

Pool Party

We went to an MBASA pool party today.  It was last minute, so there were only a few of us there, but we had a lot of fun!  Emme played in the kiddie pool the whole time.  She stood in the pool the whole time because she is still getting used to the idea of cold water.  It was a perfect day to play in the water.  I even got some sun!  Thanks for hosting Marisa!

As you can see from the pool picture... our camera is almost dead.  It started acting up on Saturday when we went to the park, and now it takes pink tinted pictures.  Luckily our video camera also takes pictures, so at least I have that until Justin comes home.

Emme is learning things so fast!  This afternoon she put her Buzz toy in her car seat and started rocking it.  She walked away when I went to get a picture so I told her to rock Buzz and she did!  She continues to surprise me :)
I fed Emme strawberries with her dinner tonight and got some fun pictures of her with a red face and red hands.  I just can't figure out how to get the pictures off of the video camera.  Hopefully I will figure it out so I can post them tomorrow.

0 comments: