Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yard Work

We had a pretty uneventful day today.  My mom and Greg had a bunch of mulch to lay in their yard, so I helped a little with that.  They have a bunch of beautiful flowers that they just planted in their yard.  Here are a few pictures.  There was also a really cool wasp nest.



We found my old Fisher Price barn in the basement and Emme has been having a lot of fun playing with it.  She really loves putting things in and out of boxes and containers.  This is how I found the barn after Emme was done playing tonight.
The baby doll that she has been playing with has a magnetic pacifier.  Emme keeps trying to put it in her mouth, but it just has a flat back.  Funny girl.
I can't wait to go to church tomorrow.  It is always good to see everyone.  Yeah!

0 comments: