Happy Father's Day! We really missed Justin today. It didn't feel like a special holiday at all without him here. We did get to do a short video chat with him, so that was nice. Emme and I will be planning a special Daddy's Day celebration when Justin comes home since he missed being here today.
Church was not easy today. We barely made it through sacrament. I think teething was a big part of the problem today. I walked the halls with her during sunday school and was going to try relief society, but Emme had other plans. She started crying and having a meltdown. There was no reason for me to stay at church just to walk around the halls, so we went home. She went to sleep as soon as I put her down.
We went to Justin's aunt Marilyn's house for dinner tonight with the whole family. It was a lot of fun and the food was great! It was so good to see everyone since we have been gone. Emme had a lot of fun playing with her cousin Lochten. They were so cute together. We even got to see Kristin and Blaine who came down from Idaho this weekend. We had a great day!
Happy Father's Day Justin! We Love You!!!



2 comments:
I remember when dylan was little, I would get so frustrated being at church with him. I felt tempted to go inactive! I wanted to put him in nursery early so bad! Did marilyn redo her kitchen?
I know! It would be great if we could even sneak into the nursery. They won't let us because there are just too many kids. Marilyn did redo her kitchen... they also added onto the back. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment